Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happy Diwali!

 
 
Our Indian Princess
 
IMG_4638
IMG_4645 IMG_4637
 
 
 
 IMG_4652 IMG_4653
Anil & I still ‘argue’ over who Z looks more like. I think these pictures shows she is a good mix of both of us…but maybe still a little more like me ;-)
 
 
 
 
 
IMG_4658
 
Z loved the dance floor~ going to be just like her Daddy!
 
 
IMG_4666IMG_4650
 
 
 
 
So in these videos they were doing abit of a break from the original Indian music & dancing. This was the only time I could get video since the dance floor wasn’t too crowded. Looks like Z might be a fan of techno.
  Checking out a cute little Indian boy across the dance floor.





  She has the hand movements down

5 comments:

  1. She looks SO precious! And she is a little Indian princess! But I have to disagree.... she looks like ME! =) She is such a little doll! And I loved how she was checking out that little boy... so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say a beautiful mix of you both...but a little more of you! :) Love her little dance. You both looked beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. joe finally helped me to get into your pictures. realy cute. love grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all look great and Z is so beautiful! I love her hand dancing, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Free Web Counter

The Saga Begins!

The Saga Begins!
August 10th 2007

Welcome Zahra Lynn Patel!

Welcome Zahra Lynn Patel!
Zahra's first breath! August 5th 2009 @ 5:38pm

Welcome Ezra Anil Patel!

Welcome Ezra Anil Patel!
Daddy delivering him on Sept 9th 2011