Tuesday, July 20, 2010

some fun videos of.....you guessed it Zahra!

Zahra loves to play outside. We got her this fun new water table~ which she loves!! She is getting so close to walking I thought a couple times there she was going to walk over to her pool. She stands up all the time not holding onto anything for minutes at a time and has taken a couple baby steps towards me but that doesn't really count. I literally have the video camera where ever we are at in the house because I want to get the first couple steps on video.


We have been doing sigh language with Zahra since she we started feeding her solid food- so right around 5 months. She did her first sign "all done" about 9 1/2 months, "more & milk" about 10 months. This month she's really using her signs more consistent and correctly to communicate during mealtime. Today she did "eat" as we were going to the kitchen to have lunch. When she watches her signing video she will sign "duck, hat & dog" too. Its so much fun to see her communicate and learn~ I know this is just the beginning!!



 "more & milk"



being silly & practicing her "uh oh"


"all done"

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! I love her water table! I debated a water table or a sandbox for Blake.... She is doing so good with her signs! She is SO close to walking! Her hair is getting so long.... and pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Free Web Counter

The Saga Begins!

The Saga Begins!
August 10th 2007

Welcome Zahra Lynn Patel!

Welcome Zahra Lynn Patel!
Zahra's first breath! August 5th 2009 @ 5:38pm

Welcome Ezra Anil Patel!

Welcome Ezra Anil Patel!
Daddy delivering him on Sept 9th 2011