Monday, July 19, 2010

11 months old ~~ WOW!

 She is getting more into books and will actually leaf thru them now instead of just trying to eat the pages.                                                      
Z loves to look outside...

and she loves her kitties!




So I was going to do a new post today when I realized I never finished this one...so here is a very short and sweet post with pictures of our darling Zahra.

3 comments:

  1. She's so beautiful and sweet and becoming such a little girl (versus a tiny baby) She's just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we love the signs!!!!MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will be able to see how she grows by looking at the pictures of her looking outside! She looks taller!!!

    ReplyDelete

Free Web Counter

The Saga Begins!

The Saga Begins!
August 10th 2007

Welcome Zahra Lynn Patel!

Welcome Zahra Lynn Patel!
Zahra's first breath! August 5th 2009 @ 5:38pm

Welcome Ezra Anil Patel!

Welcome Ezra Anil Patel!
Daddy delivering him on Sept 9th 2011