Sunday, March 20, 2011

Fly by the seat of your pants week

We  had a very spontaneous week this week. It included driving to Lacrosse three times, eating lots of pizza , having people over very last minute for dinner, going to Chucky Cheese twice, and overall just having  fun times with friends. The first drive to Lacrosse we brought lunch over to my friend Anna that had surgery. Then the next day we had a last minute trip to go to the Children's Museum in Lacrosse. Well that ended up being closed so we ended up at the EcoPark & Chucky Cheese. IMG_5241Zahra’s little outfit used to be Keziah & Emily's when they were little.

IMG_5235CHALK!

IMG_5225

Zahra, Gavin, & Drew are all born within a couple weeks of each other.

IMG_5229

Little trouble maker…she knows she’s not suppose to touch. Gavin looks too cute.                               Checking out the turtles.

IMG_5227

  My friends Shea & Beth

IMG_5253

Awww aren’t they so cute!

 Happy 2nd Birthday Lulu!IMG_5267

  So our 3rd drive to Lacrosse this week was going to Lulu’s bday party at Chucky Cheese.  We all had a good time. How time flies, it seems like yesterday we were at the hospital meeting this sweet little girl.

IMG_5258

Getting some practice in….won’t be long and I’m sure Z’s Aunties are going to want to take her riding like I used to take them when they were Z’s age. Scares me to death thinking about it now. I don’t know how my Mom did it.

 

 IMG_5290IMG_5274

Zahra doesn’t have a big sweet tooth yet so I was excited when she ate some of Lulu’s bday cake. She loved the frosting!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, looks like a really really fun week! I love the pics. Did you like the LaCrosse museum? We've been to the St.Paul one and really liked it, but I've been wanting to try the other one too! Z is looking so big and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Free Web Counter

The Saga Begins!

The Saga Begins!
August 10th 2007

Welcome Zahra Lynn Patel!

Welcome Zahra Lynn Patel!
Zahra's first breath! August 5th 2009 @ 5:38pm

Welcome Ezra Anil Patel!

Welcome Ezra Anil Patel!
Daddy delivering him on Sept 9th 2011