Sunday, October 10, 2010

October’s weird weather

Well typical Minnesota is giving us some crazy weather. One day we were wearing hats, gloves, and boots

then the next we are wearing shorts and sandals! It was 86 yesterday!!

   IMG_4376 IMG_4373

 

IMG_4359

Zahra has a picture of Lulu that she loves to carry around with her.  When Lulu was over the other day I was trying to explain to her that Lulu was here and she just kept thinking and going to go get the picture of Lulu and couldn’t quite get that they were the same person- it was really cute.

I was excited that Z could wear some outfits that she never got to wear in the summer!

IMG_4394

 

Anil had one of these warm days off so we went to a pumpkin patch. As you can see Zahra had alot of fun!

IMG_4396 IMG_4400  IMG_4401

 

 

 

IMG_4402

 

 

 

IMG_4398

Zahra’s taking a potty break at a very appropriate spot ~LOL!

 

Zahra absolutely loves playing in the leaves

IMG_4417 

 IMG_4425 IMG_4428

What a great ending to a perfect day!IMG_4387

4 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! You got some really amazing pictures! I love the picture of Zahra and Anil!! It reminded me of a picture of me and Dad...I think I had pig tails too except I had these hidious black cowboy boots on! =) Looks like it was the perfect day! Everyone looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zahra is such a doll! Love all the pics:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh I just love her! She's getting so big so fast. And I love love love that picture of her on Anil's shoulders when they're walking through the trees. :) Love and miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, she is such a doll. I love her outfits and her pigtails! I love the pics with Anil and the one of you watching her play with the leaves. You're such a great Mommy.

    ReplyDelete

Free Web Counter

The Saga Begins!

The Saga Begins!
August 10th 2007

Welcome Zahra Lynn Patel!

Welcome Zahra Lynn Patel!
Zahra's first breath! August 5th 2009 @ 5:38pm

Welcome Ezra Anil Patel!

Welcome Ezra Anil Patel!
Daddy delivering him on Sept 9th 2011