Monday, August 9, 2010

Zahra’s 1st Birthday Safari

Zahra’s 1st birthday party was a smash! I don’t think the day could have gone any better. I had my lovely family to help me with all the preparations~gosh I don’t know what I would have done without them. I even had time to put some makeup on and do my hair before the party started (usually that never happens when we have parties!).  Zahra had a nice nap right before the party and woke up just before the first person arrived.  There was 21 adults that came and 6 of Z’s best buddies.  The day was truly special for my big 1 year old~thanks everyone for coming and making it so great!

Zahra's 1st birthday party (15)  Zahra's 1st birthday party (5)      Zahra's 1st birthday party (23)Zahra's 1st birthday party (29)

 

 

 

Fun,  fun, and more fun!!!!!!!!

Zahra's 1st birthday party (30)

 

 

 

Here’s a photo montage of ‘Simba the lion’

Zahra's 1st birthday party (11)Zahra's 1st birthday party (37)

  Zahra's 1st birthday party (39)

Zahra's 1st birthday party (43)Zahra's 1st birthday party (57)Zahra's 1st birthday party (58) Zahra's 1st birthday party (69)

 

 

 

 

 

So the lion thing went pretty well~considering the ages. We only had one little sad one (poor Owen) but he did get over it and gave Simba a high five! Shrya absolutely loved it, Zahra did too! The others were a little skeptical. Overall, I think Anil loved it the most :) And despite the pictures Anil was not trying to be scary…you should have heard his voice (lOl).

 

 

 

 

 Fun fun and more fun but this time outside!!

   Zahra's 1st birthday party (97) Zahra's 1st birthday party (91) Zahra's 1st birthday party (83)

 

Presents & Cake

 Zahra's 1st birthday party (102)  Zahra's 1st birthday party (99)Zahra's 1st birthday party (121) Zahra's 1st birthday party (129)

Zahra didn’t love her birthday cake but she did get a bit messy and even managed to throw some cake on Oma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Web Counter

The Saga Begins!

The Saga Begins!
August 10th 2007

Welcome Zahra Lynn Patel!

Welcome Zahra Lynn Patel!
Zahra's first breath! August 5th 2009 @ 5:38pm

Welcome Ezra Anil Patel!

Welcome Ezra Anil Patel!
Daddy delivering him on Sept 9th 2011