Saturday, July 3, 2010

I'm a godmother!

 June 27th

 Here is my godson Graedin Miller. I was so honored when my dear friend Misty asked me to be his godmother.
Even though I am not catholic, I thoroughly enjoyed the entire ceremony and the great sermon that the guy in the green robe gave (I never know what to call them). It made me want to baptise Zahra but being I'm not catholic probably doesn't make too much sense. Maybe we can dedicate her...grrrr..we don't have a church here in Rochester that we are really getting into. We really miss Woodland Hills, a church that Anil & I both LOVE.  
I am so ready to get settled somewhere so we can start putting down roots.
LESS THAN A YEAR NOW!!!!!!!!!
Z's hugs are the best thing in the world, they don't last too long but they sure are sweet!
Zahra wanted to play in the holy water

Zahra & Graedin
future "best buds"

1 comment:

  1. This is so neat! It really is a cool concept and allot more spiritually rich than we tend to think of in our mobster movie context. lol! Love the photo of Zarah reaching for the holy water. =D

    ReplyDelete

Free Web Counter

The Saga Begins!

The Saga Begins!
August 10th 2007

Welcome Zahra Lynn Patel!

Welcome Zahra Lynn Patel!
Zahra's first breath! August 5th 2009 @ 5:38pm

Welcome Ezra Anil Patel!

Welcome Ezra Anil Patel!
Daddy delivering him on Sept 9th 2011