It has been a while since I have posted a video...so these are for my family in Idaho that hasn't seen Zahra in a while. Hopefully we will be getting our webcam working!!!
Zahra has been cracking me up lately. She is just in her own little world and I am seeing her personality come out more and more each day.
My daugher the contortionist. Zahra loves to crawl underthings, thru things, and ontop of things. You will be sitting there with your legs out with the entire living room for her to crawl around in but she will come over to you and crawl over your legs to get to a toy that's nowhere near you.
So Z loves to sit by the patio and watch the birds by our feeder. She will do this for a half hour sometimes when I am making dinner or busy with something. So she was doing just that and I look to see her in the downward dog position (yoga) and she kept doing it over and over again (and is continuing to do it a couple times a day) so I got the video camera out...hmm maybe I should take her to a baby yoga class.
Oh my goodness she is soo funny! The downward dog is very skilled! She looks like she could walk, is she close? What a goofy girl :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for the videos!! But it doesn't satisfy our Zahra fix! I don't know if I can wait two months to see her! I can't wait to see how her and Blake interact now... She is so funny crawling under her table and her downward dog... So sweet! We love her!
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing those videos...so funny.
ReplyDelete