Sunday, April 11, 2010

Weekend in the Cities!

We had a fun weekend in the cities. We grilled out with the Youngs & Clements and then had a fun game night. Zahra and Lulu had fun playing together it was the first time that they really interacted with eachother. It was so cute:



Then today we went to the zoo it was a beautiful gorgeous day out. 70 & Sunny! Kristin, Nora, Micah, and Jonah went with us. Zahra did really great!

Micah waving. Jonah out!









Zahra checking out the cows!

2 comments:

  1. Love the interacting video!! I think Lulu is handing Z a toy to make her feel better--they are best buds already! Can't wait til the next get-together!! -Anne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blogs! I love the pic of Anil holding Zahra, so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Free Web Counter

The Saga Begins!

The Saga Begins!
August 10th 2007

Welcome Zahra Lynn Patel!

Welcome Zahra Lynn Patel!
Zahra's first breath! August 5th 2009 @ 5:38pm

Welcome Ezra Anil Patel!

Welcome Ezra Anil Patel!
Daddy delivering him on Sept 9th 2011