Friday, March 5, 2010

Zahra is 7 months old today!






Zahra's favorite toy to stand up and play with-she loves standing and holding onto it so much we can't get her to sit down to play with it...she locks her legs and gets all stiff.



Not crawling yet but getting close.


Wow! 7 months ago my baby girl was born! Where does time go? We had a wonderful day playing with the Luckinbills and Susie then we enjoyed a nice walk outside.


Jonah and Z playing together....Nora had fun reading Zahra's books and riding the horse. She was so cute with her little voice talking so much. What a sweetie she is!!




My silly girl! I was cleaning up for the evening when I turned around and saw Zahra laughing and enjoying the simple things in life.





Can't wait for this fellowship to be over!!
Anil is back in the Medical ICU (aka: working 80 hrs/week) so tonight he got home at 8pm- ran upstairs quick to say goodnight to Z- I had just put her down. Now he won't be home for another 30+ hours because he does in house call every 4th day. So in the last 2 1/2 days he has seen Z for 30 seconds. I think we might go and try to visit him in the hospital Saturday for lunch- we miss him!

2 comments:

  1. LOL, I love that Z gets stiff and won't sit down. And what a sweet girl with that air blowing on her! So funny, Chris and I watched it and laughed. Great job on the blog! Looks very good :) Maybe when it gets really nice, we can go the Quarry Hill thing again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We like the pic with the 7 month sign on Zs bottom. that is a winner!!! Mom and the rest of the gang

    ReplyDelete

Free Web Counter

The Saga Begins!

The Saga Begins!
August 10th 2007

Welcome Zahra Lynn Patel!

Welcome Zahra Lynn Patel!
Zahra's first breath! August 5th 2009 @ 5:38pm

Welcome Ezra Anil Patel!

Welcome Ezra Anil Patel!
Daddy delivering him on Sept 9th 2011